Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2008 DNC Convention: Show Some Fucking Respect

OK.

A: Mark Warner's speech was great, but kind of disappointing. We've been hearing speeches from the likes of Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Barack Obama, though, so I guess I'll let it slide. He'll be our President someday, god willing.

B: Hillary blew it out of the park. Again. A pattern that not a single rabid Obama blogger seems to understand. Those fuckers can't get over the Clintons; sorry she ran against your candidate, and sorry she tried to win. Listen to her here.
Joe Biden sealed the deal for me - I'm voting Obama. But God help me if I hear one more person call the Clintons selfish and arrogant, or corrupt and vindictive. They taught me to believe in the platform, and to vote Democrat. That's what I'm gonna do.

But it still should've been Hillary.

No comments:

Brian on Loopt!